Friday, September 5, 2008

My Husband Rocks!: True love is...


Join KatyLin at for more "My Husband Rocks!"

True love is when your sweetie thinks of you all the time...



Even in the hardware store...



And with out a reminder...



He surprises you with...













(yes a new toilet seat to replace the old one with a broke lid)


AND HE INSTALLS IT THAT NIGHT!!!!
(I spared you a photo of my actual toilet;)


Yep, true love is a toilet seat!
Thanks Sweetie!






{True Love also says he might come home sooner because I'm watching the grands!
True love also says he's sorry when he stood me up (but I'm over that now:).
True love also emails sweet love notes just for me!
True love also calls at night to check on me and son!
True love also calls me WOW!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing True love soon!}
{I love you MORE!}

4 comments:

DP Nguyen said...

Hahaha, lol.

Madam Zelda E said...

My Husband also Rocks!!!! Next week we share our 14th anniversary.
Cograts on having your true love.

Anonymous said...

True love IS a new toilet seat. That's for sure. It's nice to read about true love. I have a wonderful husband too.~~Dee

katylinvw said...

how thoughtful, what a sweetie you have :)