Random Things about me
I've been tagged by a new blogging friend Sherry (big smile), If you get a chance, check her great blog out.
Random Facts about me:
1. I love the macabre. My dad was a mortician, and it just all fits together.
2. I love dry humor, it can go very wrong, very fast, BUT I love it!
3. I love textures. Rough-to soft, I just must touch:)
4. I love my 40's. The view is much better here! I'm looking forward to an even better view as I age:). I have big dreams, not to go and do, more to stay and enjoy the here, the now.
5. I love colors, loud and bright, soft and pastel. Accent, contrast, complentary, clashing, soft or guady.
6. Part of me wants MORE children, part of me can't wait to be an EMPTY NESTER:)
YEP, I'M RANDOM!!!
Six to tag:
I am tagging anyone who visits this post. Please share six random facts about you!!! If you want to tag others, feel free! I love reading about you guys:)
Blessings to all!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I really liked getting to know more about you. You must really love Halloween! Also, I still have moments where I want another baby even though I can't due to surgical removal of all the baby-making parts! My youngest is 15 so I will soon be an empty nester. I'm not looking forward to that at all in fact in the next seven months my two boys will be moving out and it will just be my husband, me, and the 15-year-old who will be 16 by then. Life goes toooooo fast. I agree with you to about the 40s being a good time in life. I like the view too!
Wonderful ideal...tagging. Since I am new to this blog stuff, I still finding the buttons so I do not think I can tag. I, too, appreciate wry humor and agree with many of the things you like.
I, at fifty-four, still have baby urges but thankfully I am supplied with grandchildren. I can send them home!
I love your new look here! Also I had to laugh about your dad being a mortician, my uncle retired from being a school teacher to work at a funeral home. He goes to the homes to pick up the deceased and take them back to the funeral home.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hi sister, it is simply by adding the code at this site:
to your blog.
I hope it helps. God bless you.
I LOVE my 40s view too! Like a bird on a high perch and I've similar dreams too!! Beautifully written, Carla...it's a pleasure to visit you.
I do not want to be tagged but will play the game here.
1 I love being an empty nester.but it gets lonely some times.
2. I miss the kids. But 1/2 will be close to me again soon.
you knew that part.
3. I love to learn and try new things.
4.I love the area I live in now. Every one waves hi. It is like a visit back to the old world of kindness.
5. I have always enjoyed the show little house on the prairie. I know there life was hard. But they had so much love and respect in there time.
I love the mortician thing--I would love to see a post about your life a s a motician's daughter. Maybe weekly installments?!
I am loving my 40's too--I am like you--an empty nest can't come too soon--but then I see a baby---and I all of a sudden can't remember why I didn't want anymore!
Thanx for sharing!
Fun to read about you! I love random facts.
Post a Comment