Thursday, October 2, 2008

Peace frogs....

Photobucket
I have this bookmark (some one else scanned and posted this picture).
I love it!
Growing up my dad had a statue of four monkeys:
see no evil
say no evil
hear no evil
have no fun

I hated it.
Why would God want you to do all this to just be miserable?
Is God really that mean?
NO!

So, if your going to but the effort into staying 'clean',
put the effort into feeling God smiling on ya!
Man is that he might have JOY!!!
(for Halloween)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Loo said...

I like the skeleton one best--its like each one of them is trying to hold themselves together!! THanx for the smile!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

The peace frog book mark is priceless! And oh, boy --- those monkey statues---it seems everyone owns them in the Philippines when I was growing up. Just like the man in the barrell one, but I can't tell you about that one on your blog :-)

Fun but great message. Awesome post, Carla!

Rhonda said...

I love the monkey's for some reason! I'm not a cat person, unfortunately...maybe if they didn't make me sicker than a DOG from being allergic I would take to them more. he he

Michelle said...

Hi Carla,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your wall art and especially that peacock. I have a thing about peacocks. :) They are so beautiful (although somewhat loud when they want to be). :) Your blog is beautiful And your pet picturesd are too adorable!!

I will be dropping in every now and then! Hope you don't mind. :)

Michelle