Sunday, January 25, 2009

Son-Day: "Oh Great Light Of The World"

Oh Great Light Of The World
Bebo Norman


Sometimes at night
When I am afraid
I cover my eyes
And I cover my shame
So here in the dark
Broken apart
Come with your light
And fill up my heart

Oh great light of the world
Fill up my soul
I'm half a man here
So come make me whole
Oh great light of the world
Come to impart
The light of your grace to fill up my heart

The wind of this world
Can push us around
Folding us up
Backing us down
Here in the dark
I'm not alone
So come with your strength
And carry me home




Thus cries my heart...thus cries my soul...

3 comments:

Grammy said...

That was a wonderful song thank for sharing it. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Gail said...

Wonderful art, beautiful words!

Rhonda said...

that was great