Sunday, January 4, 2009

Son-Day: Never Alone

"God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face."
--Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Ministry of Angels", Ensign, Nov 2008, 29–31

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and call things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another." D&C 90:24

"I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you"

This new year, help me remember
Remember who I am
Remember who You are
Remember what we can accomplish together!
God Bless and Keep Us All!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!

Gone said...

Blessings to you!!!

Thanks for stopping by...and I'm so glad you enjoyed my story about my Chenille bedspreads!!