Thursday, November 27, 2008

Show & Tell: Thanksgiving Decor

{Kelli may not be doing Show & Tell today:}
Show and Tell
Down came Halloween,
 


















and up went Thanksgiving
 
Posted by Picasa

(til Sunday, when up will go Christmas:)
Wooden turkey, made by my youngest in Cub Scouts. Two little turkeys from the dollar store.
 

My little girl scarecrow, she looks ragged, but scarecrows are supposed to:)
 

Mr. Tom Turkey (his bride met her untimely demise a couple of years ago)
 

My 'Autumn' display with addition of my pilgrim girl.
Some where I have a little Indian boy, and will someday find the perfect set.
 
Posted by Picasa

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Nola said...

Love your wooden turkey. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Rhonda said...

And now time to switch out the turkey stuff for the Christmas stuff!! it never ends...one holiday right after the next! :)

Shauna said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :) ♥ Hugs!

Lorilee said...

Carla,
It feels like I just got my fall decorations out of the attic!
You have been tagged at Cackleberry Cottage.
Blessings,
Lorilee

Tammy said...

Love all the fall decorations...I can't believe I'm putting mine away (probably Sunday, too!) and replace them with Christmas already!
Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Grammy said...

Oh I just love your turkey