Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playing along

Play along...
This little meme came from Nola at Alamo North
Here are my answers, please feel free to take it and fill in yours...
1. Where is your cell phone.~~
Purse (family finally got me to take one, its a 're'fillable' track phone, I don't remember to take it with me, OR turn it on if I do:)

2. Where is your significant other?~~~
Working out of town until Saturday (miss ya baby:)

3. Your hair color? ~~~
Almost black with gray highlights :)

4. Your Mother? ~~~
Living only 17 miles away:)

5. Your Father?~~~
Heaven:)

6. Your favorite thing?~~~
Reading, gardening, blogging

7. Your dream last night? ~~~
Dreamed about the little computer game I played last night

8. Your dream goal?~~~
To live on my mom's property

9. The room you're in? ~~~
Living room

10. Your hobby?~~~
My garden

11. Your fear?~~~
That we won't have food

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~~~
Mom's (see #8)

13. Where were you last night?~~~
Home

14. What you are not?~~~
Thin and young

15. One of your wish list items?~~~
More organization

16. Where you grew up?~~~
Texas-from East (Jefferson) to West (El Paso) and many places in between

17. The last thing you did?~~~
Turned the channel to my girls morning cartoon

18. What are you wearing?~~~
T-shirt, sweat pants, (undies:), wedding ring, and a smile:)

19. Your TV? ~~~~~
Living room, bedroom,

20. Your Pets?~~~
Cats inside-lounging after their breakfast, dogs outside-wanting in to be fed, rabbits outside-wanting fed!

21. Your computer? ~~~
HP in the living room

22. Your Mood? ~~~
Content

23. Missing someone?~~~
Not right this moment

24. Your car?~~~
Chevy Truck (that hubby works in-not happy about that:)

25. Something you're not wearing?~~~
Shoes

26. Favorite Store?~~~
Walmart (actually its a love/hate relationship)

27. Your summer?~~~
Hot & Humid

28. Love someone?~~~
Love LOTS of someones:)

29. Your favorite colors? ~~~
purple and all colors that compliment purple:)

30. When was the last time you laughed?~~~
Yesterday, need to laugh today:)

31. When was the last time you cried?~~~
I cry easy-started to cry talking about the movie Fireproof with a friend yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your turn!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That was fun!! Hope you're having a great day. Julie

Nola said...

I just love those things; thanks for playing along! Nice to know you are wearing a smile.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love the addition of your adding "a smile" to what you're wearing! If only we all could and would say that! I too have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. Need them too, and I hate that!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme, I might just join in on it! Thanks for sharing.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Fun to read. Have you blogged before about your mom's property? I'd like to know why it's your dream place to live.

I came over to let you know I will be on blog-cation and will not be able to visit and comment for awhile. I will miss your posts but I will be back. Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!