Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!

My oldest granddaughter,
Little Miss Audrey Madison turned the BIG TWO 11/10/2009
Tiffany, her mom, hasn't posted pictures yet, SO I'll just have to share these!
First, (mom and dad) Tiffany and Colyn all dolled up

Tiny picture of the family at fair

Safe and happy in daddy's arms

Fun at the beach with mom!

Little mermaid

In the garden with Nana (other grandma)

So from Texas all the way up to Wisconsin:
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!!
What a doll! Look at this smile!

It takes up her whole face!

11 comments:

Nola said...

Happy Birthday to Audrey, she's a doll. How can you stand it that she's so far away?

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Audrey :)

Julie said...

How sweet!! She's precious!! Hope she had a great day. Smiles sent your way. Julie

Brenda Pruitt said...

That's just what I was going to comment on. That huge smile she has. It spreads clear across her face! She'll be a tearjerker. All the boys will fall in love with her.
Brenda

Lorilee said...

Audrey is such a cutie! She has the absolute sweetest smile!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Little GrumpyAngel said...

She is beautiful! I can see why you are one proud Grandma. I love the "little mermaid" photo.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little Audrey!

Lisa said...

Hi Carla!

She is a doll! I like the garden photo. Precious!

I'm trying to catch up with everyone...
My silly computer! :O|

Hope this find you having a blessed day. Lisa

DP Nguyen said...

Aw, what a cutie. Happy 2nd birthday to Audrey!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Hi Carla!
Your little grandaughter is beautiful! Happy birthday to your precious and sweet Audrey!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Carla!
Blessings to You!
Claudia O.

Anonymous said...

Carla, your little Audrey is precious. I was just thinking about you today and hoping that all is well. Actually, I think about you every night when I wash the dishes down to a shiny sink! Have a nice evening!
Becca