Christmas Taggy Tag Tag!
From Rhonda at Whetten Wonders
Some are the same, some different
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
After first of year
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Corney I know, BUT I don't remember any main gift, I do remember the family we saw and spent time with
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Its a wonderful life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Day after Christmas,
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Ok, dressing, ham, broccoli and cheese casserole, sugar free banana pudding, fruit salad, cranberry sauce, mom's rolls, EVERY year!
16. Colored or Clear Lights?
this year clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Away In A Manger
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
we go to my mom's:) and this year make a quick trip over to visit hubby's fam
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
materialism, and meaness
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
nativities, frogs, purple, birds, bears, shiny, tacky, plastic, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A peaceful day with family
26. White or Warm Christmas?
WARM!!!! About 70, gentle breeze, so those that like to can go outside and play
27. Favorite thing about Christmas?
All it CAN be!
28. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
We open our presents at home, then go to mom's. I love spending time with the family doing the exact same thing every year. (no thought, no planning, no stressing:)
29. Favorite Christmas Location?
Home & then mom's (I have spent almost every Christmas of my life in that house)
30. Who do you tag?
I tag you all!
(have you seen the new Tinkerbell movie? What good morals-not all 'tude like Tink in Peter Pan)
I also posted a similar meme today, so while I didn't take your tag, I'm participating! Great minds think alike ;)
Interesting! Wish you and your wonderful family a Merry Christmas!
I think I would love ONE warm Christmas. 70s in December sound wonderful!
Merry Christmas, Carla--I hope your holiday is full of peace, love and happiness. Julie
Fun Tag :) Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! L♥ve and hugs :) Shauna
Just stopped by say Hi. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment