Sunday, August 31, 2008

Son-Day: In You

*Resurrection
I put my hope in you
I lay my life in the palm of your hand
I'm constantly drawn to you O Lord
In ways I cannot comprehend

It's the creator calling the created
The maker beckoning the made
The bride finding what she's always waited for
When we find ourselves that day

In you where the hungry feast at the table
The blind frozen by colors in view
The lame will dance, they'll dance for they are able
And the weary find rest
O the weary find rest in you

It's no secret that we don't belong here
though set apart by the grace of you
We look for the day when we go to a place
Where the old become brand new

O we will find rest in you
We will find hope
We will find rest
You are our refuge
You are our sanctuary
We come you Lord

Cool picture-huh? See all the angels in the clouds? Cool.
"I'm constantly drawn to you, O Lord, in ways I cannot comprehend." I can't escape. Sometimes I try and you follow me. You haunt me. I am thankful for it, too. The work has already been done-all I have to do it use what has already been laid out for me.
I AM happier when I do.
Help me trust,
help me apply,
help me be the child you desire me to me
In Jesus' Holy Name
God bless us all, Amen
In You by Mercy Me

1 comment:

DP Nguyen said...

Very cool blessing. I love the words, and the picture too!