Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh Happy Day,

Oh Happy Day...
Oh Happy Day...
When the trashman took my trash away!

Tuesday is trash day.
My favorite day.
How amazing it is!
You put your trash in the bin.
And a truck comes by and takes it away!
IF YOU PAY THE BILL!

In June I paid the bill due July 1st:)
I also paid the bill due August 1st:)
Yes I was a month ahead!:)
Big stuff!:)
Wrote the check, mailed the payment.:)
Two weeks later the envelope came back to me:<
I had mailed it to myself:<
And they didn't pick up my trash because NOW I'm late:(
So, I mailed the bill BACK:)
Double checking the stamp, the address, the check, the the the, well everything.:>
IT was recieved to late for trash pick up that week-last Tues to be exact:(
BUT TODAY THE TRASHMAN CAME AND TOOK ALL MY TRASH AWAY!:)
(needless to say the bin was full to the rim)


I looked out the window and what did I see?
The trash man taking the trash for me!
This has brought me such a big huge smile!
Trash man taking my trash for me!
(think popcorn popping on the apricot tree)


You will all be happy to know, we are now trash free!
Junk free?
No, I said trash free!!!
Heeheee HaaaHaa!
Now to go start a new bag for NEXT Tuesday!
{doesn't take much to excite me:}

2 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

This post made me laugh. There's something "cleansing" about the trashman picking up the trash so I'll "sing along" with you...

Lisa Loo said...

too funny--totally been there---next time I'll have to sing tho--