Monday, August 18, 2008

Kreative blogger award!!!


Nola tagged me!!!!!


Thank you, Nola! I don't know how 'creative' I am, but I do know what makes me happy!
You are to share six things about yourself that make you happy; then pass the award along:



Here are my six happy things:

1. My God-kind of an Eternal, deep, deep happy
2. My family-just thinking of them, or spending time with them warms my soul
3. God's creations-I feel an energizing energy from them.
4. Thunderstorms and overcast days-the gloomier the better.
5. Shopping-I REALLY like to shop!
6. Blogging-and old dog CAN learn new tricks!

Now I'm going to hand this on over to three other "kreative" bloggers:
1.(Un-)Grumpy Angel
2. Stay at Home in Suburbia
3. Be It Ever So Humble


Have fun and keep the award moving along!

3 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Carla, thanks for the tag and award. I don't know if I'm that creative, but I like this particular tag, so thanks! I love your 6 things. They're almost the same six things I'd choose, honest. But I'll try to come up with new ones and not be a copy-cat :-). I'm going to think about this one before I post.

Dianna said...

Thanks for the award and tag. It sounds fun. Life has been crazy, but I'll try to get it done in the next year or so. ;)

Thanks so much! I enjoy reading your blog.

Dianna said...

Thanks so much, Carla! I'm finally catching up on everything and will post this on Friday.