Friday, August 29, 2008

My Husband Rocks!: I promise...


These weekly reminders of how great my hubby is really help remind me daily. I need it:). Wednesday I saw this comic in Sunday's paper. WOW it really hit me! (I'm sorry its so small-double click for bigger size) All I saw was the last square.
'I PROMISE, I PROMISE, I PROMISE, I PROMISE.'
A promise made over and over.
The minister says "It is a promise made...and a lasting, successful caring marriage is a promise kept...again and again and again."
'I PROMISE, I PROMISE, I PROMISE, I PROMISE.'

Today I am keeping mine. I promised, I promise. So for my sweetie-



"If I had two dead rats, I'd give you one"
I promise to love you NOW (the hard part)
AND FOREVER (the reward;)!
I PROMISE!

By the way: My husband ROCKS!!!:): Join KatyLin at for more "My Husband Rocks!"

5 comments:

DP Nguyen said...

Aww that is a sweet tribute to your hubby. That comic was really sweet too.

Anonymous said...

How sweet Carla. I did a tribute post to my Hubby this week too. Great minds think alike! :)

Eve said...

Mine is a rock too. Oh, that's not the same thing is it.

If you mean he rocks because he brings me wildflowers, ice cream and tells me I look fine, when I know full well I look like thirty miles of bad road sometimse...then he rocks! : )

Jessica said...

I sent the two cat cartoon to my husband via email....perfect for today since we're celebratin' our anniversary. Good times are ahead!

Rhonda said...

That was a great comic! So funny about the dead rats. he he

I too, have a rockin hubby. We totally lucked out in that department, didn't we!?