Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy Lazy Daisy...

My Shasta Daisies are blooming...
(Shasta Daisy with Texas Betony)
Blooming like crazy, flopping and laying on everything, you could probably call these stringy,
Must be because of all the rain we have had.
These are in a pot, when I put them in the ground, I think I'll put them with a 'stiff stem' plant to give them some support.
Daisy says spring, so it must actually be here!!
(Really its ALMOST the dreaded summer for us:( )

Fertilizer Friday at Tootsie Time

6 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Wow! WOW!!!

Becca's Dirt said...

I have this daisy. I hope mine bloom this summer. Yours are beautiful.

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

my shasta daisies have just started growing again after the winter you are nearly a couple of months ahead of me with your plants. Its early summmer for mine to flower.

Nola said...

Mine are just the opposite, squatty short little things; they look like midgets. Can't figure out why they didn't grow longer stems!

Beth said...

Your shasta daisies are doing great, and your mosaic is beautiful!
Blessings,
Beth

i cant decide said...

That is a gorgeous combination. I can't believe how well you do growing things in pots. They are so full. Mine only look like that if I buy them.