Thursday, January 8, 2009
Love Dare: Day Nine (My Hubby Rocks)
Here's my questionnaire from Katylin (great idea Katylin), at the great adventure, who hosts MY HUSBAND ROCKS!
1. Where did you meet?
at the convenient store I worked at (he worked right down the street)
2. Who long did you date before you were married?
1 month (I don't recommend it:)
3. What does he do that surprises you?
When he remembers
4. What is your favorite quality of his?
His love of his children and work ethic
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His warmth, he radiates a warm I am addicted to, his hands, and his eyes, and his smile, and his muscles, and well, you get the picture (I really like the way my man looks)
6. Does he have a nickname for you?
7. What is his favorite food?
Steak and potatoes and A&W (oh, that's not a food?)
8. What is his favorite sport?
9. When and where was your first kiss?
My apartment, first date 03/1988
10. What do you like to do together?
HE loves dinner and a movie! Or snuggling on the couch
11. Do you have any children?
He came with three, he adopted my three, and we have one together-ages 26-18yo
12. Does he have a hidden talent?
Math, the man is a math FREAK!!
13. Who said "I love you" first?
14. What is his favorite type of music?
country or 70s rock (yuck), he says he likes classical but I've never seen him listening to it:)
15. What do you admire most about him?
His desire to make others comfortable
16. Do you think he will read this?
Maybe some day:) (If so, know I love you, baby :)
Join KatyLin at for more "My Husband Rocks!"
DAY NINE: Love makes good impressions
"Greet one another with a kiss of love." 1 Peter 5:14
CHALLENGE: Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them. of jealousy.
RESULTS: I will be 'atleast' meeting him at the door, if not in the yard. More tomorrow:)