Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cuteness Run Amuck

My Sweetie Pie is 9 months old!!!
Frank Ann Berry, aka BeBe, is currently going thru another chewing spell.
Nothing is safe.
Basset Reba is so patient...So Very Patient...BeBe is a happy happy girl, and loves her adopted basset mom, Reba...
Beautiful Red Reba and Old Basset Mellow, are truly her doggie family...

Thank goodness we got her a kittysister, Froggee, of her own to play with...The other two cats, white cat Midnight, and Queen Uno, are not so impressed...
During the craziness, Old Cat, Queen Uno stays safe from the 'cat kisser' where she doesn't belong, on the kitchen table...
but she is the Queen after all...

My Bebe, nine months old, and always in action...

13 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha, Bebe has a friend her size, frogee, to rumble with.

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

Your house looks like a lot of fun!
I think the cats are being very tolerant of the young "action" Bebe.
I have one cat that I know would have
NONE of this! :) LOL

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! what cute pictures on some pictures Bebe looks like a little Dracula with lazer eyes ! And poor old Mellow is sooo patient !

We love Luna said...

9 months old is really a bebe ( baby ),these pictures are adorable!
Cute friends!
purrs and love
Luna - We love LUna

Nola said...

Same scene over here; different characters. Chili (weenie dog pup) chewing on Velvet (mature, tolerant cat), other 4 cats run for safety from Chili's kisses! Aren't pets adorable?

Unknown said...

Those pics are too cute! I don't think my kitties would tolerate the chewing phase too well lol.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Awwww, BeBe looks like one very active precious pup! Adorable!

Ya'll have a super great day!!!

Ellen Whyte said...

How sweet they all are together! you've got great furrfriends. Thanks for dropping by. We blog Tuesday and Fridays about cats and on Mondays about online writing issues. See you!

Anonymous said...

All the critters seem to be very patient with Bebe!

Zaroga said...

Wow!... I bet your house is a lot of fun with all the critters around!

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by on my SITS day! I really enjoyed all the comment love, so I'm passing some along!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful animals you have! BeBe looks very active and friendly. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great weekend.

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Totally adorable...and I love your music