Sunday, July 13, 2008

Son-Day: This is MY Son..


"This is my Son, whom I love and in whom I am well pleased"
Abba, Father by Kerrick



I love this picture of Jesus. I know some people have a hard time with Jesus being happy (since the Bible says He was a man of sorrows), but how could He fully sacrifice for us if He didn't experience ALL the emotions? So here He is, looking up to His Father, smiling, face full of joy. Man is that he might have joy. I am that I might have joy.

Thank you Father for your Son, for His example, for His love, for His sacrifice, that together He and I might look at each other, and You and smile, full of joy.

God bless you and keep you today, and all days. Carla

2 comments:

The Diva said...

I have a picture of Jesus laughing. It is one of my favorites. Life is full of sorrow and joy. He surely laughed if only at our foibles. Enjoying your blog. Welcome to Blotanical.~~Dee

Carla said...

AMEN!