Friday, July 11, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Thought I'd start with my NEWEST favs. In November 2006 we were doubly blessed, my stepdaughter in WI gave birth to Audrey Madison, then my daughter in TX gave birth to Laura June Lynnette. December 2007 that same daughter gave birth to Ralph David Wayne. The above picture was taken at Audrey's baptism in Ft Worth, TX. All three together!! What could be better for Christmas??
Miss Audrey is 20 mos old now and such a pretty girl! They live in WI, and we don't see her often, but her mommie is so wonderful about posting pictures (love the web!!). I love new Audrey pictures!
Miss Laura June is 19 (and 1/2) mos old now-what a cutie pie! Her family lives close, and we are able to see her often. Her mommie shares pictures too, AND I get to take some also!
And as if live couldn't get better Heavenly Father sent this fellow! At 6 mos he was starting to crawl, then switched over to sitting! David is Laura June's little brother, and is nice and close too:). We feel so blessed by these babies, and their mommies!
Heavenly Father you have truly blessed us, and we thank Thee for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandbabies are precious! I have my 19 mo old niece today and am having a blast with her. It is such a fun age. Tuperware is all over my living room floor! Oh well! I'm not complaining! I love visits from Katie!

Carla said...

They learn so fast! And are so much fun to watch! Newborns are fun, but 3 mos and up is so much MORE fun! Have fun with your Katie!