Thursday, July 10, 2008

The garden tour (or meet my babies): take one:

I'm starting the garden tour:
FRONT PORCH/DECK TROPICAL POT: 1st picture taken 05/08
Our last two places had BIG porches, and lots of overwintering spots inside, so I had many big tropicals. When we moved here, I potted them all in one big pot. This is what I see when I open the front door. Someday I will have a glass/screen door that I can look out all day. This pot is coming into its own. 2nd picture taken 07/08
It has tropical Hibiscus, purple leaf something, 3 different sweet potato vines, petunias, butterfly blue pea vine, a jasmine, something that blooms like bbpea vine, a perennial ground cover that blooms yellow, peppercorn vine. I have all the tags, somewhere-probably in a box waiting to be unpacked;). The sun doesn't have a home yet, so its just stuck in there to get it off the table. Later I'll add a picture from the back-its pretty too.

Blessings to all:)

No comments: