Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus

To my Santa!
The provider of cash:)
The wrapper of presents:)
The builder and light stringer of the fake tree
The cooker of our turkey and ham!
You da' man!

I admit it, I LIKE kissing my Santa Clause!
Thanks honey for Twenty One Christmases!!

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peek
She thought that I was tucked
Up in my bedroom fast asleep

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peek
She thought that I was tucked
Up in my bedroom fast asleep

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

9 comments:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Sweet! Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Tammy said...

Very cute! :D

A very Merry Christmas to you! (And your Santa!) :)

Blessings,
~Tammy

MyJourneyBack said...

Merry Christmas. What a fun post. I am grateful for my personal Santa Baby too! Have a Blessed Day.
Sherry

RhondaLue said...

I like kissing Santa too...if only the beard were shaved I'd kiss 'em even more! But soon enough.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Gail said...

Merry Christmas to all.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I just stopped by to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Lisa Ann said...

Just came by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Grammy said...

Just stopped by to day hi.
And send a big hug.
Merry Christmas.

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Merry Christmas my dear precious friend! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna