Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth Of July 2012

I will not be with my children today.
I will not be with my precious granddarlings.
I may not be going to see any fireworks.
It may just be the hubs and I chillin in the guest house.
BUT on the eight hour drive here last Saturday night,
I drove by a firework show that took my breath away.
As I got closer,
I saw SO many cars parked on the side of the road,
adults pulled over to watch the celebration.
Grown-ups.
Stopped for fireworks.
I love it when we 'adults' remember who we are.



We are awesome.


Maybe we should act like it:).


If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  
(2 Chronicles 7:14)



~God Bless~

2 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Happy 4th to you and your hubby.

Julie said...

Love this song...had not heard it before...