Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Eyes Have It (pt 2)

Posted by Picasa
Check out her cool eyes...
They are gold not blue.
Cool 'accident' huh?
This is Barbie, or at least she used to be,
til hubby changed her name to Midnight.
He loves to REname my babies.
Midnight Barbie was rescued from dogs who had treed her,
by a dear friend.
She has been with us since last September,
and fits in perfectly.
Matriarch Feline, Queen Uno, approves,
and actually, that's all that really matters around here.
Duchess Midnight Barbie, a beauty inside and out.

13 comments:

Gattina said...

Would be the perfect twin to my Arthur, lol ! What a look ! let melt all hearts !

Mary said...

Very pretty with spooky eyes!

Barbara said...

Carla, What a beautiful cat, I love the blue eyes. you have 2 more to go to catch me (5). They are such easy care and loving.

Barbara

Barbara said...

Carla, I think my comment got junked for some reason. Beautiful cat and lucky to find her way to your house.

Barbara

Irishcoda said...

She's beautiful! Midnight? You're husband's got a sense of humor, huh?

We love Luna said...

Barbie is adorable, with a perfect name to fit her! :)
purrs and love
Luna

catsynth said...

That is an interesting effect with her eyes.

Gail said...

My husband also calls the cats different names but nothing as nice as Midnight.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I think she is just beautiful and her eyes are something else!
Iris

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow those are interesting eyes!
She is a beautiful cat. Cute names ;o)

The Chair Speaks said...

Midnight Barbie is a beautiful cat but what a colour contrast to her name.

Nola said...

She looks part Siamese, so the blue eyes would fit her. I am going to check out Cats on Tuesday!

Ellen Whyte said...

Great fun pic. Is it touched up?